-->

Double Use for Phone Charging Station...Sewing Box!!

Some of life's ordinary things can have double duty and make our day a little easier or at least pretty! I found a phone charging box in a thrift store a long time ago. It sits between 2 couches where everyone watches tv. We all have phone chargers in our bedrooms, but that time when you are watching television and your phone is low, I have these plugs available for iPhones and iPads.

I sit right next to this box, in the corner of the couch and do my hand sewing or little projects...charging my phone if needed.

sewing box

I realized I wasn't using the drawer in the front...until now!! Now it holds all my hand sewing supplies for my mini hexies.

sewing box

Then I had a better idea for the whole box. Pop in to see...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel