-->

What Thimble Do You Use?...It's a Linky Party Too

I love English Paper Piecing! It's a method of hand sewing hexagons together and perfect for a "take along" project. I keep some in my purse and beside the couch while watching tv. You just need a little fabric, paper hexagons, needle and thread. One more thing I always use is a thimble. I also use a thimble when I'm sewing on a quilt binding, but haven't done that in a while.

I've tried different types of thimbles over the years and there are still some I'd like to buy. Here are a few that I have stored away and the one I like to use the most.

Leather, metal, rubber and plastic. They come in all shapes and sizes...

types of thimbles

Come in to see and share yours too...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel