-->

Graduation Tassel Ornament...

Hi everyone! It's that time of year again...graduation time. Whether it's high school graduation, college graduation or even your little kindergartner's special moment, it's a memorable time for everyone! Let's capture those memories in a little ornament that you can bring out each year at Christmas time.

I started making these ornaments 2 years ago when our daughter Courtney graduated from Roger Williams University here in Rhode Island and then continued making them when our daughter Kelsie graduated the following year from the same school. I loved them so much, I dug through memory boxes and pulled out their high school tassels and all the tassels from both my husband and myself. Our tree is now dotted with wonderful memories of the past.

Here is the picture from the original post. I wanted to share this again, especially this time of year, so you can make them too!!

Click HERE for the post and all the instructions.

graduation tassel ornament

Here they are on this past year's Christmas tree!!

graduation tassel ornament


graduation tassel ornament

I hope you can capture all the special memories from this time of year for your family too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Karen~

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel