-->

Easy Breakfast Brunch Party Ideas...

We have lots of family functions and parties throughout the year, but I think the easiest party to put together would be a breakfast or a brunch. My husband's brother and his family were visiting from New York for 2 weeks. They rent a beach house to enjoy the sunshine and weather of the summer. We see them several times while they are here, but we did have them over one morning for breakfast before they went to the beach for the day.

I snapped a few photos of the breakfast I set up, so you could steal a few ideas for your next get together. The ideas are quick and easy and most can be set up the night before.

Self serve buffet style is the best. Here's what I served...

  • fresh fruit
  • coffee cake
  • muffins
  • breads, bagels and English muffins
  • jams and jellies
  • pancake bar
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon and sausage
  • yogurts
  • coffee and tea
  • milks and juices



breakfast brunch ideas

Come in to see how I set everything up and served things so you can enjoy your guest too!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel