-->

Christmas Home Tour 2015...

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by. All the decorations are up and the hot chocolate is warming on the stove. I hope you can grab a cup too and stay for a while to enjoy the tour of our holiday home.

I just love Christmas and this time of year. Decorating for the holidays for my family and friends is my absolute favorite thing to do. Every room in the house has a tree or some little touch of Christmas. I have been collecting decorations for over 30 years and each year I add something new to that collection. However, as many of you know, I am a big shopper of "after Christmas" sales and thrift store finds are the best! You can really change the look of your home by using what you have in different ways year after year. I'm hoping some of my tips and tricks in this year's post will inspire you in your holiday home!


Welcome to our home for the holidays...




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel